Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introducing me :)

Hi, my name is Kari. I am 30 years old with a 9 month old baby boy.  As most moms can attest, losing baby weight can be quite the challenge.  I know that I love food way too much to go on any diet. I don't like counting calories or trying to figure out how much exercise I need to do in order to burn the calories I just took in from my huge meal.

Five years ago, I had lost a lot of weight, and I was able to keep it off, thanks to my busy schedule and working  Retail. Now that I have a sit down job and a baby, I have found that I have 30 pounds I want to get off. Knowing that I will never be a size 6 again, unless I starve myself or go on Survivor, I am determined to at least fit into my summer clothes. I was a size 16 and now am between a 10-12.

Looking forward to kicking off the challenge and hearing more about your successes!

1 comment: